Here are some great every-day confessions of favor:
Father, thank you for making me righteous and accepted through the Blood of Jesus. Because of that, I am blessed and highly favored by You. I am the object of Your affection. Your favor surrounds me as a shield, and the first thing that people come into contact with is my favor shield.
Thank You that I have favor with You and man today. All day long, people go out of their way to bless me and to help me. I have favor with everyone that I deal with and come into contact with today. Doors that were once closed are now opened for me. I receive preferential treatment, and I have special privileges. I am God's favored child.
No good thing will He withhold from me. Because of God's favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me. I have supernatural increase and promotion. I declare restoration of everything that the devil has stolen from me. I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and an increase of assets -- especially in real estate and an expansion of territory.
Because I am highly favored by God, I experience great victories, supernatural turnarounds and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities. I receive recognition, prominence, and honor. Petitions are granted to me even by ungodly authorities. Policies, rules, regulations, and laws are changed and reversed on my behalf.
I win battles that I don't even have to fight, because God fights them for me. This is the day; the set time and the designated moment for me to experience the free favors of God that profusely and lavishly abound on my behalf.
...In Jesus' name -- Amen.
FAVOR WITH GOD AND MAN
- The Lord helps me to guard the door of my mouth and trains me not to speak against His favor at work in my life (Psalm 141:3, AMP).
- I will not allow any corrupt communication to proceed out of my mouth. Instead, I will speak only that which is good, full of grace and edifying to others (Ephesians 4:29).
- As the righteousness of God, I declare that I am highly favored in God's sight (Job 33:26, AMP; Psalm 5:12; Proverbs 14:9).
- Like Joseph, I prosper in every place and in every situation I am in, because the Lord is always with me. I, too, experience preferential treatment (Genesis 39:1-6, 21).
- I am blessed and highly favored (Luke 1:28).
- I associate with those who are blessed and highly favored so that I may increase in every area of my life (Genesis 30:27).
- I operate in integrity; as a result, I obtain favor from God (Proverbs 11:27; Proverbs 12:2).
- I actively seek and live by God's wisdom; therefore, I am highly favored and esteemed in the sight of God and men (Proverbs 3:1-4; Proverbs 8:33-35).
- God's favor brings promotion and causes me to increase daily (Esther 2:17; Psalm 75:6-7).
- The Lord takes pleasure in my prosperity. He desires for me to prosper in every area of my life--spiritually, financially, emotionally, physically, mentally and socially (Psalm 35:27; 3 John 2).
- The favor of God shields me; therefore, no sickness or disease can live in my body (Deuteronomy 7:15; Psalm 5:12).
- Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with God's anointing and favor to draw wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18; Psalm 112:3).
- God is pleased with me and His favor endures for a lifetime (Psalm 30:5, AMP).
- God surrounds and protects me with favor like a shield (Psalm 5:12).
- Fear cannot rule in my life because I have favor with God (Luke 1:30).
- My enemies cannot triumph over me because the Lord has favored me (Psalm 41:11).